- Add to wishlist
Ride it, Fold it, Go Further
The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. Shorten distances and flatten the hills on your commute, or put a couple of Vektrons in the trunk of your car on your next trip, so you can explore further.
Ready to Roll
Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
There are other folding electric bikes but none ride better. The Vektron is stiff and stable for a truly solid ride – even when fully loaded. Take a test ride and feel the difference.
Takes You Further
Take your Vektron on a train or bus to cover those extra-long commutes, or to complete the first and last leg of your commute faster. Ride to the station, hop on, hop off, and keep riding.
- Upgraded to the Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for 300% more assistance and 65 Nm of torque
- Updated frame with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Frame passed strict European safety standards for pedal-assist e-bikes, having been certified as EN15194-compliant by EFBE Prüftechnik
- Integrated Atlas V Rack™, integrated 8 point mounting; Max load weight: 27 kg (60 lb) works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Dash® RM child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting