Introductory Offer - FREE carry pouch (due date tbc)
AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - STOCK IS DUE IN MAY 2024*
**due date may change due to ongoing Shipping problems in the Red Sea - we will keep you updated as and when we hear anything
FREE SHIPPING applied at checkout
Why have we developed the 1000 Series?
The weapon of choice for the professional bike thief is the angle grinder, which can cut through any standard lock in seconds. When the D1000 was launched two years ago, it revolutionised bike security with its ability to withstand a severe, sustained angle grinder attack.
However, activity from bike criminals continues. There is more to do. Theft statistics and customer demand suggested there were two clear objectives we needed to meet:
- Provide the same level of security for bike storage at home.
- Optimse the security system for motorcycles ( and Cargo Bikes)
We've applied design and engineering principles from the D1000 to each new product in the 1000 Series. Using the application of a composite graphene material, Ferosafe, we have created a lightweight security system with unrivalled anti-cut properties.
- Our unique design allows for a full range of movement for ease of locking up without the need to manoeuvre a heavy chain.
- The DX1000 can be used at home, as part of 1000 Series anchor systems, and on the move, giving you ultimate security wherever you are.
- All products feature Ferosafe, a graphene composite manufactured in the UK, which resists cutting from motorised attack methods such as angle grinders.
The performance of the 1000 Series system against motorized attack compared to the current ‘best in class’ anchors and chains is incredible. The following comparison video illustrates the difference in defence levels:
Your Bike. Your Set Up.
The AX1000 and A1000 security anchors can be installed and used in various configurations, allowing significant flexibility in set-up to match your type of bike and storage location. Both anchors are designed for inside or outside use.
AX1000 also allows bicycles and e-bikes to be secured in a horizontal or vertical position with the appropriate installation into a wall. NB: Wheel storage hook not included - product featured is Hiplok JAW+.