NATURAL SPRINGING AND PROTECTS THE CHILD’S SPINE
The Kiss helps to make bike rides simple and safe when you go cycling with a child on board. The Hamax freely suspended fastening bracket provides natural springing and protects the child’s spine during the trip.
Easily attached to the child!
Adjustable safety harness and footrests!
All Hamax child bike seats are designed to ‘grow’ with the child via an adjustable safety harness and footrests. The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike. By purchasing an extra bracket, you may easily switch the child bike seat between two bikes. Hamax recommends that a child should always wear a helmet when using a child bike seat.
- Ergonomic sitting position
- Safe and flexible belt system with belt buckles that cannot be opened by the child itself
- Safe and simple to fit
- May be fitted to bikes with or without luggage carriers
- For children above the age of 9 months and weighing up to 22 kg
- Adjustable safety harness and legrests
- The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike
- A suspended fastening bracket ensures excellent cushioning
- Fits frame tubes from 28-40 mm (round)
- The fastening system will not get caught up with cables in the fastening area
Approved: TÜV/GS EN14344 Approved
Dimensions: 48×38, 5×70 cm/3.6 kg
Material: Polypropylene (PP), UV stabilised material