Head Mechanic Vacancy
Experienced mechanic required to lead our busy London workshop.
We operate a well equipped workshop, servicing and repairing all types of bike, as well as supporting the shop with bike builds and fitouts. We require a full time mechanic experienced in the typical servicing requirements of London commuters, as well as weekend road riders and more serious sport cyclists.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Giving technical advice and recommendations
- Assessment and producing work estimates
- Managing the workflow dynamically and efficiently
- Researching and gathering technical information to support workshop operations
- Sourcing non-stock components and making special orders
- Keeping customers updated throughout the time their bike is in our care
Qualifications & Experience
- Cytech Level 2 or equivalent; Cytech Level 3 highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years of proven IBD experience as a mechanic
- Experience with Brompton bikes, Shimano Di2 and e-bikes an advantage but not essential
Full time, 40 hours p/w, starting at £11 p/h + performance bonus every 3 months
Interested? Get in touch 0208 531 2585 [email protected]