-AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - STOCK IS DUE IN MAY 20248
*due date may change due to ongoing Shipping problems in the Red Sea - we will keep you updated as and when we hear anything
FREE SHIPPING - applied at checkout
The world's first anti-angle grinder anchor
Resist angle-grinder attacks at home with an A1000, the world's first anti-angle grinder anchor.
With the 360o rotating base, it's easier to lock your bike in place using a D lock.
To free up floor space, you can fit your bicycle incredible close to a wall using the A1000 as a wall anchor. However, it's also suitable as a bike ground anchor.
Fix the A1000 to a solid brick or concrete substrate. You can fit it to a wall or floor, inside or outside.
- Anti-angle grinder wall anchor - at least 20x more resistant than standard anchors
- 360o Rotating Base
- Free up floor space - position your bike closer to a wall
- Sold Secure Powered Cycle Diamond
- ART 4 Star Rated
- Part of the Hiplok 1000 Series
- Lifetime warranty
- 8 x high-security expansion bolts and plugs
- All bearings required to install the anchors securely
- 16mm drill bit
- Drilling template
- User guide.
The ball bearings are optional for installation, but are required for the anchor to be Sold Secure Diamond security rated. Fixings are tested as part of the independent security approval process by Sold Secure and ART.